Last updated on June 2nd, 2021 at 01:33 am Home › Best Dental Care Brands › Candid vs Btye vs Invisalign Medically reviewed by: Dr.
Last updated on July 29th, 2021 at 07:12 am
Consumers (like us!) were embracing D2C products before the COVID crisis – but now, everything has changed. More than ever before, people are looking to do online what they used to do in IRL, and the changes to the way we shop have been profound.
A new crop of brands have emerged to help fill the gap. Digital first companies are letting us visit the doctor without leaving our couch, putting the gym right into our living room and reducing the cost (and waste) in our refrigerator. But with all these new, online players comes a lot of slick marketing. Cutting through the clutter to find products and services you can trust has never been harder.
That’s why we started Fin vs Fin – to find and review the best of the best D2C products. We’ve written about and reviewed some pretty crazy products, and have found some that have totally changed our lives in the process.
We hope our reviews give you the confidence to try something new. Check out our latest reviews below!
Last updated on July 17th, 2021 at 04:37 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Ahead vs Done Medically reviewed by: Dr. Kim Langdon M.D.
Last updated on June 29th, 2021 at 06:43 pm Home › Best Telemedicine Brands › Ovira vs Livia vs Monthli vs Ova+ The American Academy
Last updated on July 8th, 2021 at 05:40 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Calibrate Weight Loss Review It can seem impossible to lose weight.
Last updated on July 20th, 2021 at 11:18 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Skims vs Spanx vs Honeylove In this article, we’ll review
Last updated on June 4th, 2021 at 03:37 am Home › Best Dental Care Brands › Burst vs Crest White Strips vs Zimba It’s a
Last updated on June 7th, 2021 at 07:55 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Mirror vs Tonal vs Tempo vs Echelon Reflect The age
Last updated on June 10th, 2021 at 06:18 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Hello Wisp Review Medically reviewed by: Dr. Kim Langdon M.D. If
Last updated on June 22nd, 2021 at 02:42 am Home › Wellness Reviews › OnMen.ca Men’s Hair Loss & ED Review Self-care products are overwhelmingly
Last updated on January 13th, 2021 at 06:33 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Best Online Group Therapy Apps In this article, we review some
Last updated on June 29th, 2021 at 05:07 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Dawn vs Shift vs Inkblot vs Grennspace Indisputably, therapy is
Last updated on June 29th, 2021 at 04:59 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Zero vs Lucy vs Nicorette So you’re ready to quit
If you’re looking for somewhere to start with our D2C shopping, we’ve laid out some of our favorite products below:
- If you like fitness tracking, then the D2C revolution has been good to you. One of our favorites is Whoop, a connected wrist band that helps you monitor your sleep, workouts and more.
- Staying on the fitness vibe, the home gym movement is here to say. Obviously, Peloton is the biggest name in the space, but we’re very into Mirror and Tempo (and a few related brands) that offer an “in gym” instructor experience form your house.
- If you’re going to stay fit, you need to eat healthy. Of course, ordering DoorDash from the local pizza place has become incredibly popular, but that’s not going to get you the fresh veggies you really need. We’ve enjoyed trying out the ugly produce delivery services like Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods. We think they are saving us money, and they are also reducing food waste. Also, who doesn’t love funny shaped carrots and zucchini?
- There are so many telemedicine companies that we’ve created an entire section of the site just to review them. Visit our D2C Telemedicine Review page to learn (and see) more.
- Speaking of innovation that helps our bodies, we can’t believe that it took a pandemic to make women focused products grow like crazy. One of the surprise, breakout “femtech” products of 2020 and 2021 were by Modibodi and Ruby Love. Visit our review to learn more.