Last updated on July 29th, 2021 at 07:12 am
Consumers (like us!) were embracing D2C products before the COVID crisis – but now, everything has changed. More than ever before, people are looking to do online what they used to do in IRL, and the changes to the way we shop have been profound.
A new crop of brands have emerged to help fill the gap. Digital first companies are letting us visit the doctor without leaving our couch, putting the gym right into our living room and reducing the cost (and waste) in our refrigerator. But with all these new, online players comes a lot of slick marketing. Cutting through the clutter to find products and services you can trust has never been harder.
That’s why we started Fin vs Fin – to find and review the best of the best D2C products. We’ve written about and reviewed some pretty crazy products, and have found some that have totally changed our lives in the process.
We hope our reviews give you the confidence to try something new. Check out our latest reviews below!
Last updated on July 20th, 2021 at 11:09 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Cove Migraine Relief Review If you suffer from migraines, you know
Last updated on April 20th, 2021 at 04:58 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Ava vs Mira vs OvuSense In this review, we’ll compare
Last updated on October 31st, 2020 at 11:23 am Home › Pets Reviews › The Farmer’s Dog Review The Farmer’s Dog offers a line of
Last updated on May 15th, 2021 at 08:12 am Home › Best Telemedicine Brands › HUM vs Love Wellness vs Uqora vs Wisp Uh oh…you
Last updated on July 13th, 2021 at 06:02 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Hone Health Review Medically reviewed by: Dr. Kim Langdon M.D. Testosterone
Last updated on July 20th, 2021 at 11:26 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Dental Care › Cheapest Teeth Aligners Medically reviewed by: Dr. Tod
Last updated on June 23rd, 2021 at 04:48 pm If you’ve noticed your hair thinning and looked into the available options you’ve probably realized that
Last updated on October 26th, 2020 at 11:17 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Hims vs Roman vs Keeps › Roman Reviews › Promescent vs
Last updated on July 1st, 2021 at 10:31 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Betterhelp vs Regain vs Talkspace Affiliate disclosure: We may receive
Last updated on June 29th, 2021 at 05:12 pm Home › Best Telemedicine Brands › Nuun vs DripDrop Let’s talk hydration. You know it’s essential
Last updated on February 3rd, 2021 at 06:02 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Felix Gray vs Warby Parker vs Zenni Blokz vs Eyebobs
Last updated on March 7th, 2021 at 06:14 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Native vs Lume vs Kopari Alright, let’s talk deodorant.
Last updated on January 8th, 2021 at 06:07 am Home › Best D2C Brands › KiwiCo vs MEL Science If you’ve been hunting for something
Last updated on June 28th, 2021 at 10:20 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Fabric vs Geologie vs Kiehl’s Men are finally paying attention
Last updated on June 29th, 2021 at 05:23 pm Home › Best Dental Care Brands › SnapCorrict vs Smile Direct Club vs AlignrCo If you
Last updated on June 2nd, 2021 at 01:00 am Home › Best D2C Brands › GEM Vitamins vs Ritual Have you ever looked closely at
If you’re looking for somewhere to start with our D2C shopping, we’ve laid out some of our favorite products below:
- If you like fitness tracking, then the D2C revolution has been good to you. One of our favorites is Whoop, a connected wrist band that helps you monitor your sleep, workouts and more.
- Staying on the fitness vibe, the home gym movement is here to say. Obviously, Peloton is the biggest name in the space, but we’re very into Mirror and Tempo (and a few related brands) that offer an “in gym” instructor experience form your house.
- If you’re going to stay fit, you need to eat healthy. Of course, ordering DoorDash from the local pizza place has become incredibly popular, but that’s not going to get you the fresh veggies you really need. We’ve enjoyed trying out the ugly produce delivery services like Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods. We think they are saving us money, and they are also reducing food waste. Also, who doesn’t love funny shaped carrots and zucchini?
- There are so many telemedicine companies that we’ve created an entire section of the site just to review them. Visit our D2C Telemedicine Review page to learn (and see) more.
- Speaking of innovation that helps our bodies, we can’t believe that it took a pandemic to make women focused products grow like crazy. One of the surprise, breakout “femtech” products of 2020 and 2021 were by Modibodi and Ruby Love. Visit our review to learn more.