Last updated on July 29th, 2021 at 07:12 am
Consumers (like us!) were embracing D2C products before the COVID crisis – but now, everything has changed. More than ever before, people are looking to do online what they used to do in IRL, and the changes to the way we shop have been profound.
A new crop of brands have emerged to help fill the gap. Digital first companies are letting us visit the doctor without leaving our couch, putting the gym right into our living room and reducing the cost (and waste) in our refrigerator. But with all these new, online players comes a lot of slick marketing. Cutting through the clutter to find products and services you can trust has never been harder.
That’s why we started Fin vs Fin – to find and review the best of the best D2C products. We’ve written about and reviewed some pretty crazy products, and have found some that have totally changed our lives in the process.
We hope our reviews give you the confidence to try something new. Check out our latest reviews below!
Last updated on June 10th, 2021 at 06:32 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › ShopSmiles by Colgate Review We all know how important a radiant
Last updated on July 21st, 2021 at 05:21 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Persona vs Care/of vs Baze The world of vitamins and
Last updated on January 14th, 2021 at 04:01 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Lume vs Carpe vs Drysol Clammy hands can be more
Last updated on May 3rd, 2021 at 07:54 am Home › Wellness Reviews › COVID-19 Test Review Update as of March 24, 2020: it seems
Last updated on July 1st, 2021 at 05:07 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Pair Eyewear Review Warby Parker brought the world stylish prescription eyeglasses
Last updated on January 15th, 2021 at 01:27 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Hims vs Roman vs Keeps › Hims Reviews › Hims vs
Last updated on March 19th, 2021 at 11:07 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Ollie vs The Farmer’s Dog Chances are, if you care
Last updated on June 16th, 2021 at 05:50 pm Is it just us, or has caring a four-legged friend gotten more expensive? The data points
Last updated on March 8th, 2021 at 05:35 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Myro vs Native vs by Humankind Wake up. Shower. Wash
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 06:04 am Home › Best D2C Brands › The Farmer’s Dog vs Freshpet vs Spot&Tango If your pooch
Last updated on May 21st, 2021 at 05:13 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › LetsGetChecked vs myLAB Box vs Everlywell Aside from flossing, what’s
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 06:07 am Home › Best Vision Care Brands › ContactsCart vs 1-800 Contacts When you’re ready to re-up
Last updated on June 16th, 2021 at 11:41 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Whoop vs Oura Wearable technology is making it possible to
Last updated on June 25th, 2021 at 09:56 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Liquid IV vs Nuun vs Hydrant Let’s face it —
If you’re looking for somewhere to start with our D2C shopping, we’ve laid out some of our favorite products below:
- If you like fitness tracking, then the D2C revolution has been good to you. One of our favorites is Whoop, a connected wrist band that helps you monitor your sleep, workouts and more.
- Staying on the fitness vibe, the home gym movement is here to say. Obviously, Peloton is the biggest name in the space, but we’re very into Mirror and Tempo (and a few related brands) that offer an “in gym” instructor experience form your house.
- If you’re going to stay fit, you need to eat healthy. Of course, ordering DoorDash from the local pizza place has become incredibly popular, but that’s not going to get you the fresh veggies you really need. We’ve enjoyed trying out the ugly produce delivery services like Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods. We think they are saving us money, and they are also reducing food waste. Also, who doesn’t love funny shaped carrots and zucchini?
- There are so many telemedicine companies that we’ve created an entire section of the site just to review them. Visit our D2C Telemedicine Review page to learn (and see) more.
- Speaking of innovation that helps our bodies, we can’t believe that it took a pandemic to make women focused products grow like crazy. One of the surprise, breakout “femtech” products of 2020 and 2021 were by Modibodi and Ruby Love. Visit our review to learn more.