Last updated on January 25th, 2021 at 07:45 am Home › Best Vision Care Brands › Hubble vs Scout by Warby Parker vs Waldo Contact
Last updated on July 29th, 2021 at 07:12 am
Consumers (like us!) were embracing D2C products before the COVID crisis – but now, everything has changed. More than ever before, people are looking to do online what they used to do in IRL, and the changes to the way we shop have been profound.
A new crop of brands have emerged to help fill the gap. Digital first companies are letting us visit the doctor without leaving our couch, putting the gym right into our living room and reducing the cost (and waste) in our refrigerator. But with all these new, online players comes a lot of slick marketing. Cutting through the clutter to find products and services you can trust has never been harder.
That’s why we started Fin vs Fin – to find and review the best of the best D2C products. We’ve written about and reviewed some pretty crazy products, and have found some that have totally changed our lives in the process.
We hope our reviews give you the confidence to try something new. Check out our latest reviews below!
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 06:11 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Cora vs Rael vs Tampon Tribe Nowadays, whatever you put
Last updated on June 17th, 2021 at 11:05 pm Home › Best Telemedicine Brands › Rogaine vs Minoxidil What’s the difference between Rogaine® and Minoxidil
Last updated on July 20th, 2021 at 11:55 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Ruby Love vs Modibodi When it’s time for our periods,
Last updated on July 2nd, 2021 at 08:04 pm Home › Best Nutrition Brands › Misfits vs Imperfect Foods vs Hungry Harvest Whether it’s Amazon
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 06:16 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Queen V vs RepHresh vs Love Wellness In case you
Last updated on July 4th, 2021 at 07:27 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Abbio vs All-Clad vs Made In vs Calphalon Thinking about
Last updated on June 10th, 2021 at 06:03 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Modern Fertility vs Everlywell vs LetsGetChecked For many women in
Last updated on July 28th, 2021 at 12:42 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Noom vs Nutrisystem As we age our metabolism slows, and
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 06:19 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Drizly vs Saucey Both Drizly and Saucey have built upon
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 06:20 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Hundred Vitamins Review Vitamins are horrendously confusing. Sure, the benefits of
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 06:22 am Home › Best Telemedicine Brands › Roman vs Lemonaid Health Doctor in a pocket. Telemedicine. Doctor
Last updated on June 30th, 2021 at 10:47 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Evens Heartburn Review You know that painful burn that bubbles up
Last updated on June 10th, 2021 at 06:16 pm Home › Best Vision Care Brands › Waldo vs 1-800 Contacts Once you’ve been wearing contacts
Last updated on March 12th, 2021 at 05:54 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Ethos vs Haven vs Ladder vs Bestow If you’re like
Last updated on March 10th, 2021 at 06:30 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Hubble vs Dailies If you need glasses but don’t like
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 02:18 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Gennev vs Rory This article provides an unbiased comparison of
Last updated on March 31st, 2021 at 02:48 am Home › Best Dental Care Brands › Candid vs SmileDirectClub Update: This review originally included Simlelove. As of
If you’re looking for somewhere to start with our D2C shopping, we’ve laid out some of our favorite products below:
- If you like fitness tracking, then the D2C revolution has been good to you. One of our favorites is Whoop, a connected wrist band that helps you monitor your sleep, workouts and more.
- Staying on the fitness vibe, the home gym movement is here to say. Obviously, Peloton is the biggest name in the space, but we’re very into Mirror and Tempo (and a few related brands) that offer an “in gym” instructor experience form your house.
- If you’re going to stay fit, you need to eat healthy. Of course, ordering DoorDash from the local pizza place has become incredibly popular, but that’s not going to get you the fresh veggies you really need. We’ve enjoyed trying out the ugly produce delivery services like Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods. We think they are saving us money, and they are also reducing food waste. Also, who doesn’t love funny shaped carrots and zucchini?
- There are so many telemedicine companies that we’ve created an entire section of the site just to review them. Visit our D2C Telemedicine Review page to learn (and see) more.
- Speaking of innovation that helps our bodies, we can’t believe that it took a pandemic to make women focused products grow like crazy. One of the surprise, breakout “femtech” products of 2020 and 2021 were by Modibodi and Ruby Love. Visit our review to learn more.