Last updated on June 9th, 2021 at 08:28 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Hims vs Roman vs Keeps › Hims Reviews › Hims vs
Last updated on July 29th, 2021 at 07:12 am
Consumers (like us!) were embracing D2C products before the COVID crisis – but now, everything has changed. More than ever before, people are looking to do online what they used to do in IRL, and the changes to the way we shop have been profound.
A new crop of brands have emerged to help fill the gap. Digital first companies are letting us visit the doctor without leaving our couch, putting the gym right into our living room and reducing the cost (and waste) in our refrigerator. But with all these new, online players comes a lot of slick marketing. Cutting through the clutter to find products and services you can trust has never been harder.
That’s why we started Fin vs Fin – to find and review the best of the best D2C products. We’ve written about and reviewed some pretty crazy products, and have found some that have totally changed our lives in the process.
We hope our reviews give you the confidence to try something new. Check out our latest reviews below!
Last updated on February 12th, 2021 at 07:52 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Hims vs Roman vs Keeps › Keeps Reviews › Keeps vs
Last updated on June 16th, 2021 at 07:10 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › KiwiCo vs Amazon STEM vs Little Passports These days it’s
Last updated on March 24th, 2021 at 04:41 pm Home › Best Nutrition Brands › Imperfect Foods vs Farm Fresh to You We know that
Last updated on May 24th, 2021 at 05:13 am Affiliate disclosure: We are reader supported. When you buy through our links, we may earn a
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 02:37 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › BlueChew ED Treatment Review Most guys have heard of the popular
Last updated on June 18th, 2021 at 06:12 am Home › Best D2C Brands › Lola vs Cora vs Kali “Aunt Flo”, “Moon Time”, and
Last updated on June 23rd, 2021 at 07:32 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Motiv vs Oura When it comes to motivation to stay
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 02:39 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Ollie vs Pet Plate vs Nom Nom Unless you obsess
Last updated on July 7th, 2021 at 10:40 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Hims vs Roman vs Keeps › Hims Reviews › Hims vs
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 02:40 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Brandless vs Thrive vs Honest Co It’s Sunday morning, and
Last updated on April 13th, 2021 at 06:02 am Home › Best Dental Care Brands › Quip vs Goby vs Sonicare If you care about
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 02:42 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Rory Treatment Review An unbiased review of hellorory.com, an online supplier
Last updated on January 25th, 2021 at 07:12 am Home › Best Vision Care Brands › Hubble vs Waldo In this article, we’ll review contact
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 02:44 pm Home › Best D2C Brands › Ritual vs Care/of vs The Honest Company If you’re on
Last updated on June 23rd, 2021 at 06:53 pm The Best Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Telemedicine Startups Have you noticed the boom in startups offering medical diagnosis
Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 03:27 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Acadium Review Marketing resources are scarce because businesses always need more
If you’re looking for somewhere to start with our D2C shopping, we’ve laid out some of our favorite products below:
- If you like fitness tracking, then the D2C revolution has been good to you. One of our favorites is Whoop, a connected wrist band that helps you monitor your sleep, workouts and more.
- Staying on the fitness vibe, the home gym movement is here to say. Obviously, Peloton is the biggest name in the space, but we’re very into Mirror and Tempo (and a few related brands) that offer an “in gym” instructor experience form your house.
- If you’re going to stay fit, you need to eat healthy. Of course, ordering DoorDash from the local pizza place has become incredibly popular, but that’s not going to get you the fresh veggies you really need. We’ve enjoyed trying out the ugly produce delivery services like Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods. We think they are saving us money, and they are also reducing food waste. Also, who doesn’t love funny shaped carrots and zucchini?
- There are so many telemedicine companies that we’ve created an entire section of the site just to review them. Visit our D2C Telemedicine Review page to learn (and see) more.
- Speaking of innovation that helps our bodies, we can’t believe that it took a pandemic to make women focused products grow like crazy. One of the surprise, breakout “femtech” products of 2020 and 2021 were by Modibodi and Ruby Love. Visit our review to learn more.