Keeps – an unbiased review by the experts of men’s health startups, FinvsFin. Keeps says they will diagnosis, prescribe and deliver men’s health medicine – but do they deliver results? Read this Keeps Review to find out, or read our comparison of Hims, Roman and Keeps here to see how the major online providers of men’s hair loss products compare!
Is online health startup Keeps right for you?
Keeps is an online doctor and, pharmacy all wrapped into one, slick offering. From an online doctor’s visit – where you can find out if the hair loss medicines offered by Keeps are right for you, to a subscription delivery of the drugs you need to keep your hair, Keeps provides and end-to-end experience for men looking to stop going bald.
How to get a hair loss prescription from Keeps
Want to get a prescription from Keeps so you can… keep your hair? Get prepared to fill out some forms!
My macro opinion for getting a finasteride prescription from Keeps is that I’m not quite yet ready to recommend the company.
This opinion is based on a small issue, that is probably nothing, but still, is one that prevents me from having complete faith. But read the review below and draw your own conclusions!
How to meet with a Doctor on Keeps
Here are the steps it takes to visit with an MD and see if you are eligible/a good fit for a finasteride prescription.
- Fill out your name and email – you’ll also see the pricing. In my case, Keeps is running what looks like promotional pricing of $30 for 3 months’ worth of 1 mg finasteride.
- Next, you need to fill out your birthdate and create an account (basically, create a password).
- They cut to the chase here – the next step is giving them your mailing address and credit card! I wasn’t expecting to fork over these details so quickly. (Roman waited until closer to end of the process to get the credit card.)
- Here is what the site says about the process, to help you feel comfortable providing your payment information so early in the process:
What’s ahead: After checkout, you’ll complete a short online quiz to help your doctor confirm that the plan you’ve selected is right for you. This initial consult is free, and we need it to ship your order.
- After you push “submit order” you are going to need to provide you mailing address and answer a series of online health questions.
- The online health questions are basically an online doctor’s appointment.
- You’ll have to answer questions on your health, your hair loss, etc. None of the questions are too complicated, but since you are ordering a medicine it’s important to answer them correctly.
- Finally, once the form filling is complete, a licensed physician will review your questionnaire, and hopefully, approve you for the medicine.
- Keeps will ship your hair loss drugs quickly – and in 3 month supplies. This means that you’ll get your next order shipped in “75 days” according to the website – so you have two and a half months to evaluate the product, and cancel your Keeps subscription if you don’t like it.
About Keeps, the men's healthcare startup
Keeps is an early stage startup that is using a combination of telemedicine and low-cost, generic medicine to help improve men’s health. The company is backed by a number of well known venture capitalists, including Maveron, First Round and Greycroft. They’ve raised almost $23 million in venture capital funding, and are based in the New York City area. Click below to get your first month of hair loss meds for free!