How did you feel walking out of the doctor’s office with that first prescription for Vyvanse or Adderall? You probably had high hopes for an end to the trials of living with ADHD and trying to “act normal” at work, school, or public events.
The relief that stimulants for ADHD provide is real, but so are the downsides, right?
Stimulants like Adderall are the saving grace for many people with ADHD. They improve focus and help control hyperactivity so that users can participate in daily activities without wandering thoughts and subtle signs of hyperactivity like shaking legs. Unfortunately, they also come with downsides like sleepless nights, groggy mornings, irregular moods, and severe crashes that sometimes make it difficult to function, not to mention the possible long-term effects of brain damage or neurotoxicity.
The market is opening up to more supplements for stimulant crash relief, and Stasis daily supplements are one of the most impressive options. They’re designed to replenish nutrients that stimulants deplete from your body temporarily. When taken correctly, they can help your brain maintain baseline functioning naturally.
Yes, that means you can take your daily stimulant without the adverse downsides and feel more like a fully functional human!
TLDR: Let’s cut to the chase…
We consider Stasis one of the best supplements for stimulants for a few reasons – among them:
- Reduces your risk of stimulant crashes and balances your mood
- Helps you feel less jittery and more focused in under an hour
- Each active ingredient was clinically tested to prove its effectiveness before inclusion in the formula
- Ingredients are in impactful dosages (vs. filler or dosages outside of the recommendation)
- Includes only branded ingredients, which means you can trace their source, origin, and quality
- Much less expensive than buying all ingredients included on their own
The result is a natural supplement for stimulant users that takes the edge off of many of those stimulants’ downsides.
This Stasis review will closely examine how this product is manufactured, how safe it is, and how it’s used to combat stimulant crashes, highs, and other downsides. If you’re interested in learning how to avoid stimulant crashes and haven’t heard about nootropics, this is a great place to start learning about the options available over the counter today.
Stasis overview: A supplement for stimulants
Stasis is a supplement for stimulant users that works with the stimulant for a more rewarding experience with fewer downsides. Made from patented active ingredients that are clinically studied to prove effectiveness, Stasis is designed to help users feel less stress while enhancing focus and improving sleep. Even the recommended dosages are precise and studied for maximum benefits with minimal downsides.
The non-GMO formula also contains natural vitamins and adaptogens that are healthy for the human body. Adaptogens are plants, herbs, and mushrooms with natural health benefits. They can help you combat stress, fatigue, and jitters, so they’re the perfect addition to natural supplements that fight stimulant crashes and fatigue.
We can’t write this review without mentioning the story of how Stasis was born.
So many supplements are developed because manufacturers want to cash in on a hot market, but that’s not the case with Stasis. Founder Steffan Bankier was a long-term nootropics user that strongly believed in their power to naturally help with cognitive problems. His eventual goal was to convince his brother to replace his Adderall with nootropics.
Although the benefits of Adderall for Steffan’s brother were initially incredible, with time, he required higher and higher doses of the stimulant and could no longer function without them. Adderall dependence changed his personality and turned him into a hermit.
Source: Farr Institute
When Steffan discovered that the founder of Thesis nootropics was in the process of developing a new supplement that targeted the downsides of Adderall and other stimulants, he was on board immediately. He quit his job to help bring Stasis to the world.
The ADHD-Dopamine link: What is an Adderall crash?
To understand why most stimulant users would benefit from supplements that negate Adderall crash relief, we must first know how Adderall works. It all starts with the central nervous system. This system maintains control of brain and spinal cord pathways that communicate with every part of your body. Think of it as a network of telephone lines that allow the brain to communicate with organs and limbs to produce every movement you make in daily life.
Adderall contains two stimulants:
The drug works by stimulating the central nervous system to trigger the release of more dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. Enhancing dopamine production leads to improved focus and better control of hyperactivity. Research has revealed that people with ADHD are often deficient in dopamine, which is why Adderall and other stimulants work so well to relieve ADHD symptoms.
Unfortunately, the effects of those stimulants can’t last forever. When Adderall starts to wear off, the chemical imbalance in the brain leads to fatigue or a feeling of sluggishness. That’s the Adderall crash that hits many users at least once daily.
How to avoid a stimulant crash with a Stasis supplement
In addition to stimulating the nervous system, stimulants trigger the sympathetic nervous system. That’s the system responsible for the “fight or flight” mode that prepares your body to respond to threats. It causes your heart rate to increase and blood pressure to rise in addition to other functional changes within your body.
When the sympathetic nervous system is triggered too often, it leads to chronic stress. This means that your body is basically living in a heightened state of stress, which can lead to health complications over time. That’s one of the downsides to taking stimulants, but it’s something you can fix with Stasis!
Stasis supplements are taken with your stimulant. They’re designed to even out energy levels and maintain balance within the brain, reducing the risk of a stimulant crash while easing chronic stress. The most significant benefits include:
- Reduced stress
- Balanced moods
- Healthier biosystems
- Higher quality sleep
- Long-term cognitive function support
- Reduced dopaminergic die-off (reduced dopamine receptors)
- Reduced oxidative stress
- Defends against neurotoxicity
What are the ingredients in Stasis’ Natural supplement for stimulants?
Every ingredient in Stasis was carefully chosen for its proven ability to help smooth the peaks and dips that come with stimulant use. Together, they help balance the brain while enhancing mood and cognitive functioning. Let’s look at each ingredient to see why they were included in the Stasis daytime or nighttime formulas.
Daytime Formula Ingredients:
- Ashwagandha – Natural supplement often taken to combat stress. Research shows neuroprotective capabilities for people with ADHD and many other brain disorders.
- L-Theanine – Amino acid found naturally in some teas. Often used to promote stress reduction and relaxation. Research has shown that it can improve sustained attention and boost cognitive performance in children with ADHD.
- Oceanix – Dietary supplement containing essential fatty acids, amino acids, high-active antioxidant enzymes, and select vitamins and minerals. Often used to reduce stress while preserving the immune system and helping with recovery from intense workouts.
- Saffron – Natural spice commonly used in alternative medicine. Scientifically proven to ease symptoms of ADHD in adults and children.
- Sage – Natural herb commonly used in alternative medicine. Known for its potent antioxidants, which can combat oxidative stress from ADHD and other neurological disorders.
- Selenium Chelate – Powerful antioxidant shown to help ease ADHD symptoms when combined with other micronutrients and standard medical therapies.
- Vitamin B6 – Natural vitamin proven to help ease symptoms of ADHD when taken consistently. Vitamin B6 deficiency contributes to irregular moods and fatigue in people with ADHD.
- Vitamin B12 – Natural vitamin essential to forming red blood cells, nerve functioning, cell metabolism, and DNA production. Deficiency can impair brain functioning, and research has shown that many people with ADHD are B12 deficient.
Nighttime Formula Ingredients:
- Apigenin – Bioflavonoid compound found naturally in many plants and herbs. It’s a neuroprotective antioxidant that induces muscle relaxation and light sedation. It also has some cognition-enhancing capabilities.
- Astaxanthin – Natural pigment that gives salmon its pink color and is found in some types of algae. It’s a powerful antioxidant, and researchers have found antioxidants to work well in combination with other ADHD medications and therapies.
- Magnesium – Natural mineral often used as a sleep aid. Research has detected some benefits for soothing inattention and hyperactivity in children with ADHD.
- Magnolia Bark – Commonly used in traditional medicine to treat depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders.
- Melatonin – A hormone produced naturally by the body to wind down as the sun sets nightly. Research has proven it effective at helping children with ADHD overcome sleep disturbances. There’s also a growing body of evidence regarding its sleep enhancements for adults.
- Skullcap – Natural herbal antioxidant that stimulates mild relaxation. It’s often used to treat anxiety and nervous tension.
- Vitamin C – Natural antioxidant that boosts the immune system and protects cells against free radical damage.
- Venetron – Dietary supplement used to improve sleep quality and help stabilize moods. Research has proven its effectiveness in improving sleep quality and reducing psychological stress during alert hours.
- Zinc – Trace mineral that assists the immune system, contributes to wound healing, and boosts metabolism. It’s common for those with ADHD to maintain lower levels of zinc.
Stasis supplements for stimulant crash: Who are they for?
Stasis is a natural supplement for stimulant users, but it’s not limited to those who use Adderall. It was designed to work with any stimulant, including other prescriptions – even coffee! While stimulants alone may seem like a miracle at first, they can cause long-term brain damage over time. That’s when the full benefits of Stasis are noted.
If you have ADHD and don’t always choose the healthiest foods, Stasis can also provide many of the vitamins and minerals needed to boost cognitive functioning. It’s always best to consume foods that nourish your brain and body, but Stasis can help fill nutritional gaps common for people with ADHD.
Stasis Pros & Cons
Best supplement for stimulants: Stasis vs Recoop
|Best supplement for stimulants|
|One-time purchase price?||$119||$119|
|Monthly subscription price||$79/mo||$79/mo|
|Number of capsules/tablets||50 daytime tablets |
50 nighttime tablets
|50 Balance tablets |
50 Recovery tablets
|How to take||2 tablets in the morning with your stimulant |
2 tablets 30 minutes before bed on an empty stomach
|2 capsules with 8-12 fl oz of water & food in the morning |
2 capsules with 8-12 fl oz of water before bed
Black Pepper Extract
Coconut Oil Powder
|Impactful dosages with less fillers||✅||🟡|
|Money back guarantee?||✅ 30-day||✅ 30-day|
|Shipping time||1-3 business days||1-3 days|
|Ships to?||US only||US only|
|Other products||N/a||Recoop Immunity|
Stasis reviews: ADHD supplement for a healthier brain
If you’re searching for supplements for Adderall or stimulant crash relief and prefer to continue taking your prescription medication rather than replace it, we believe Stasis is one of the best supplements for Adderall and other stimulants. You receive a complete set of daytime and nighttime formulas with each order, and it only takes a few minutes to place your first order.
Once that first order is placed, you have the option to continue receiving automatic Stasis shipments every month or place new orders as needed. I love that they give a nice discount (save $40!) when you opt into the subscription and that it’s easy to cancel at any time. You’re never locked into receiving shipments you don’t want, and the prices don’t increase as with free or low-cost trials.
What to expect with Stasis
Stasis is a natural pill supplement for stimulant users designed to work with prescription stimulants or coffee. You take the daytime formula in the morning with your stimulants and the nighttime formula in the evening as you wind down to sleep. Both formulas contain natural ingredients that help regulate brain functioning to avoid stimulant crashes during the day and insomnia at night.
Some users find one formula more useful than the other, but taking them both is important, even if you don’t notice immediate benefits – some of the best effects come months down the line.
After taking Stasis, you can expect to feel more focused and less jittery in as little as 30 minutes. Within days of consistent use, you should start waking up feeling more energetic after a restorative night of deep sleep. Long-term brain benefits continue to reveal themselves months later as long as you consistently use the supplement.
How much do Stasis supplements cost?
One month of Stasis costs $119. That includes one bottle of the daytime formula and one bottle of the nighttime formula. Each bottle contains 50 pills for two months of use.
You can save $40 monthly by signing up for the subscription plan. At just $79 a month, you will receive a full Day and Night Stasis Set every 28 days. Billing is automatic before shipment each month. You can pause the subscription at any time to ensure you still receive the discount if you want to skip a month or two for any reason.
Best Adderall alternatives: What if you don’t take a stimulant?
Stasis is designed to work with Adderall, Vyvanse, or another stimulant. You can even use it with coffee, so prescription medication isn’t required to take Stasis. If you don’t drink coffee regularly or take a prescription stimulant, then Stasis won’t deliver maximum results for you. In that case, you should consider alternative nootropics.
Thesis is a great option that provides personalized nootropics, all containing natural ingredients selected for their proven ability to deliver specific results. They can help you overcome your most troubling ADHD symptoms without dependence on prescription medication.
The verdict: Do Stasis supplements for stimulant crash work?
Stasis supplements work for most people taking stimulants for ADHD management. We highly recommend them for anyone experiencing intense downsides from any form of stimulant – prescription medication or not. The price is reasonable when you consider you’re receiving two bottles of supplements that will work with your prescription medication. Based on research, if you were to buy the ingredients used in the supplements individually, you’d be spending about $400 total instead of $79 per month.
Stasis effectively reduces your risk of stimulant crashes and balances your mood with benefits getting better and better over time. You can enjoy the full benefits of your stimulants without the unwanted downsides!
The Stasis supplements FAQs: What to know before getting started
Stasis is about as safe as it gets for supplements for Adderall crash protection. Every ingredient was thoroughly researched and chosen for their proven effectiveness. Each formula is third-party tested to ensure effectiveness and consistency in quality.
Stasis supplements are taken in pill form every morning and at night before bed. You take two pills in the morning and two before bed. They’re designed to help you with the adverse side effects of Adderall or another stimulant like coffee.
You can start feeling less jittery and more focused in under an hour. It takes longer for more of the long-term cognitive benefits to kick in, so you should start feeling better and better the longer you take Stasis consistently.
Discover more mental health startups
Home › Mental Health › Trubrain Sleep Reviews We are all aware of the importance of great-quality sleep to maximize your performance during the day,
Home › Mental Health › Stasis Review Rating: 4.5 / 5 4.5/5 How did you feel walking out of the doctor’s office with that
Home › Mental Health › Done ADHD Review Rating: 4.7 / 5 4.7/5 Around 2.58% of the global population is impacted by ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity
Home › Mental Health › Hers Mental Health Reviews Rating: 4.7 / 5 4.7/5 By now, you’ve likely heard that anxiety and depression are
Home › Mental Health › Mindbloom Reviews Rating: 4.6 / 5 4.6/5 Traditional treatment for anxiety includes psychotherapy or medication – but these don’t
Home › Addiction › Cerebral Oud Reviews Rating: 4.5 / 5 4.5/5 The overwhelming psychological and physical dependence on opioids is known as opioid