XYON’s Performance DHT-Blocking Shampoo and Performance DHT-Blocking Conditioner use ingredients, such as clover flower, rosemary leaf, and saw palmetto, that research suggests help naturally block dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone linked to male and female pattern baldness. Formulated to be nourishing, the non-prescription shampoo and conditioner help promote hair growth and overall scalp health, while also reducing hair thinning.
The shampoo and conditioner can be used on their own, or along with other prescription topical or oral hair loss products. While XYON’s hair loss treatment line targets male pattern hair loss, their Performance DHT-Blocking Shampoo and Conditioner can also be used for female pattern hair loss.
In this review, we explore the pros and cons of the XYON Performance DHT-Blocking Shampoo and Conditioner, as well as their benefits, and key ingredients. In addition, we compare XYON to other companies that make DHT-blocking shampoos and conditioners, so you can find the best products for your needs.
XYON Shampoo + Conditioner Review
Pros + Cons
– Natural, evidence-based ingredients, such as clover flower, saw palmetto, and rosemary leaf, that help promote hair growth, scalp health, and hair thickness, while preventing further hair loss
– Non-irritating, over-the-counter formula that isn’t tested on animals, is free from parabens and sulfates and is safe to use on all hair types
– Safe to use on all hair types every day
– Can be used with or without Rx hair loss products as part of a simple routine
– Can be used by anyone dealing with hair loss , as long as there are no sensitivities or allergies to the ingredients
– Some may have an allergy or sensitivity to one or more ingredients found in the shampoo and conditioner
– May not work well if your hair loss is due to causes other than DHT levels