Do you have dark circles and bags under your eyes? Do you feel like you’re aging faster than you should? If so, you need to check out Geologie’s eye cream.
This product is designed specifically for men to help reduce the appearance of aging and dark circles. It contains a formula of natural ingredients that work together to improve the look and feel of your skin.
For more information on Geologie’s anti-wrinkle and dark circle eye cream formulas including ingredients, pricing, and efficacy, read on. If you’re short on time, though…
Cutting to the chase: Geologie’s eye cream formulas
Before we get into the meat of the review, we should get one thing straight, Geologie won’t turn back time, and you won’t see effects overnight. No product can do that. Geologie can, however, help to reduce the appearance of aging and dark circles around your eyes.
How? Geologie’s eye creams contain ingredients that are restorative and known to be effective in reducing the appearance of aging and dark circles. We’ll go over these ingredients in more detail later on.
Geologie’s Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Eye Cream contains a number of powerful ingredients like peptides, antioxidants, retinol, and hyaluronic acid that can help to improve the look and feel of your skin. If you’re looking for a product to reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet, this anti-aging eye cream should definitely be at the top of your list!
Geologie’s Dark + Puffy Under Eye Cream offers a different set of benefits. Dark circles can be caused by a number of factors, including genetics, aging, lack of sleep, dehydration, and sun exposure. Geologie’s dark circle formula contains ingredients that are brightening and restorative – fantastic for men who frequently struggle with “looking tired” or having puffy eyes.
If you’re interested in Geologie’s skincare range, you can take Geologie’s skincare quiz for a complete personalized skincare routine, or can just try one of Geologie’s best-selling eye creams and get 70% off using our link!
Geologie review: Best eye creams & eye treatments for men
Geologie is a men’s skincare company that was founded in 2015. Known for its high-quality skincare routines, Geologie has a team of experts including board-certified dermatologists who create unique formulations and personalized regimens based on each individual’s skin type and concerns.
Its mission is to make expert skincare simple and accessible for everyone. The products are made with natural ingredients and are free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and silicone. Geologie’s eye creams are also non-comedogenic, which means they won’t clog your pores. In addition, they are committed to being eco-friendly and carbon-neutral by offsetting its emissions and using recycled materials.
In order for their customer to get the right product, Geologie offers personalization plans that include a free skin analysis and access to Geologie experts. Geologie’s skincare line range is designed to work together, but customers can also mix-and-match products to create their own custom skincare routine.
Geologie’s eye creams are designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles. So, do Geologie’s eye cream formulas actually work?
Geologie’s eye cream vs face cream: What are the benefits of eye cream for men?
One of the most common signs of aging is the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner and more delicate than the skin on the rest of the face, which makes it more susceptible to damage. It also sees a lot of use throughout the day – we blink an average of 28,000 times a day and use our eyes to communicate non-verbally. All of this activity can lead to the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
In addition, the skin around our eyes is constantly exposed to environmental factors like UV radiation and pollution and readily shows the effects of sleep deprivation. These factors can cause damage to the skin, which leads to the formation of dark circles.
Because of this delicate skin and susceptibility, eye creams are generally thicker and contain more oil (for emollient purposes) than other types of facial moisturizers. Geologie’s Eye Cream range is split into two products, their Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Eye Cream and their Dark + Puffy Under Eye Cream.
Geologie’s Eye Creams are formulated to address all of these concerns. The Anti-Wrinkle eye cream is packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory ingredients, and hyaluronic acid that work together to fight wrinkles. Geologie’s Dark + Puffy eye cream contains caffeine and kojic acid, which helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Geologie’s Dark + Puffy Under Eye Cream review
What causes dark circles under the eyes?
Dark circles under the eyes are usually caused by a number of things, including:
- Allergies – When you have allergies, your body releases histamines. These can cause inflammation and make the blood vessels under your skin more visible.
- Lack of sleep – When you don’t get enough restorative sleep, your body doesn’t have time to repair itself, and you can end up with dark circles. Sleep deprivation also causes your blood vessels to dilate, and because the skin is thinner, the increased blood flow is more noticeable here.
- Eczema – Eczema is a skin condition that can cause inflammation, dryness, and flaking. It can also make the blood vessels under your skin more visible.
- Diet – Believe it or not, what you eat can affect the appearance of your skin. If you’re not getting enough vitamins and minerals, it can show up in the form of dark circles.
- Age – As you get older, the skin around your eyes gets thinner and loses some of its elasticity. This can cause the blood vessels under your skin to become more visible.
- Genetics – Unfortunately, dark circles can be hereditary. If your parents or grandparents had them, you’re more likely to have them as well.
- Sun Exposure – Sun exposure can cause the skin under your eyes to become darker as well. This is because the skin around your eyes is thinner and more delicate than the rest of your skin.
What are the active ingredients in Geologie’s Dark + Puffy Eye Cream?
Geologie’s Dark + Puffy eye cream contains active ingredients that work together to brighten the under-eye area and reduce the appearance of dark circles. These include:
- Kojic acid: A skin-lightening agent that inhibits the production of melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color. Kojic acid is derived from mushrooms and is commonly used in Asian skin-care products.
- Hyaluronic acid: A substance that occurs naturally in the skin. It helps to keep the skin hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic acid is often used in anti-aging products.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that constricts blood vessels and reduces inflammation. Caffeine is often used in products for dark circles and puffiness.
Geologie’s Anti-Wrinkle Under Eye Cream review
What causes fine lines under the eyes?
Other than aging, there are a few factors that cause fine lines, many of which are habits that can be reduced in order to slow down these visible signs of aging. These include:
- Dehydration: 90% of our body’s water is stored in our skin, so if we are dehydrated due to alcohol consumption, excessive caffeine, or lack of water intake, the skin around our eyes can be the first to show it.
- Smoking: Smoking leads to free radical damage to our skin and our body which can decrease our skin’s elasticity and collagen production. Nicotine can restrict blood flow, which reduces oxygen and nutrients in the skin, leading to deeper wrinkles.
- Squinting and facial expressions: We are absolutely not telling you to not smile at your full expression or show less emotion. We are suggesting, however, to wear sunglasses to reduce constant squinting, as this pulls together the muscles on your face, which can cause wrinkles over time.
- Blue light emissions: The blue light emitted by phones and tablets can, in the long term, cause skin damage. And again with squinting – squinting to read words on small screens will also cause fine lines over time!
- Sleep deprivation: Without adequate sleep, your body cannot regenerate and repair itself, leading to wrinkles over time.
- Poor skincare: And finally, without a proper skincare routine to protect and restore the under-eye area, your body can only do so much to repair any damage that’s already been done. Geologie’s Anti-Aging Retinol Eye Cream does a fantastic job of addressing all of these concerns!
Ingredients in Geologie’s Anti-Aging Retinol Eye Cream
- Retinol: A form of vitamin A that promotes cell turnover and collagen production. Retinol is a powerful anti-aging ingredient that can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid: A substance that occurs naturally in the skin. It helps to keep the skin hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic acid is a key ingredient in many anti-aging products.
- Peptides: Short chains of amino acids that stimulate collagen production. Peptides are a popular anti-aging ingredient that can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What makes Geologie different?
As with any range of skincare products, it’s important to do your research to see what makes a particular brand or product range different from the rest. So, what sets Geologie apart?
Geologie Pros and Cons
Geologie’s eye creams are for anyone looking for effective treatment for either fine lines and wrinkles or dark under-eye circles (or both!) that are easy to use and have a number of different benefits.
The high concentrations of active ingredients like .01% Retinol and 2% Hyaluronic Acid are proven to be effective in combating both, and the subscription discount with our links makes them both worthwhile to try for at least the first 3 months necessary in order to see improvement!
All in all, Geologie’s eye creams are a good choice for those looking for an effective and affordable eye cream. Just be patient while waiting for results!
What is the best eye cream for men? Geologie vs Lumin vs Kiehl’s
Best eye cream for men: Geologie vs Lumin vs Kiehl’s
70% off using our link
|Products Available||Dark + Puffy Under Eye Cream
Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Eye Cream
|Dark Circle Defense||Powerful-Strength Dark Circle Reducing Vitamin C Eye Serum
Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream
|What does it treat?||Depending on product:
|Under-eye dark circles
|Quantity||10 ml||30 ml||15 ml|
|Key active ingredients||Depending on product:
|Depending on product:
|Trial set available?||✅ (5ml)||❌||❌|
|Free shipping?||❌ $4.95||❌||🟡 (orders over $50)|
|Ships to?||International shipping||International shipping||International shipping|
Our experience with Geologie’s Eye Creams: Ordering online
Now that you’ve got a better idea of what the Geologie eye cream can do, let’s get through the process of actually ordering it.
Taking the diagnostic test online
All of Geologie’s products are available a la carte on their website, but if you’re new to the skincare game and don’t know what you’re looking for quite yet, they offer a quick and easy online diagnostic test.
The questions start off with “do you currently have a skincare routine?” (splashing water on your face in the shower doesn’t count), and then get into what specific problem areas you are facing, be that dark circles, wrinkles, or anything else.
They ask about your skin tone, your age, if you have any skin issues (sensitivity, eczema, rosacea), and your budget, all of which will determine your custom formula in the end. Geologie also gives you the option of submitting a photo of your face for their dermatologists to examine more closely.
Meet your personalized Geologie skin care regimen
While you can buy the eye creams once as a trial/travel or full size, it is best to subscribe to Geologie’s recurring shipments to save money. You have the option of anywhere from monthly to quarterly shipments, and if you use our link, you can save 70% right off the bat!
Your eye cream is custom-formulated for you based on your diagnostic test results as well as how your skin has changed since you last took the test.
How much do Geologie eye creams cost?
- Geologie’s Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Eye Cream costs $45 + $4.95 for shipping.
- Geologie’s Dark + Puffy Under Eye Cream also costs $45 + $4.95 for shipping
Both of these formulas are available as a subscription, which significantly lowers your monthly total cost:
You can also save 70% off the $45 eye creams if you use our link. Geologie also offers a 30-day personalized trial that includes the eye cream.
The verdict – Are Geologie’s Eye Creams worth it?
The long and short of it is that Geologie offers different eye cream formulas and products that are personalized to you and packed with key ingredients that are proven to help with dark circles and wrinkles. If you’re new to skincare, Geologie works with you to recommend the best products for you to treat what you’re most worried about. This takes the guesswork out of it and leaves you with brighter, more hydrated, and fresher skin.
While $45 for an eye cream is on the high end, they have many options to lower the price. Opting for a subscription to either eye cream lowers the monthly price significantly, and you can get 70% off the price with our link. The subscription model makes the most sense, as you won’t begin to see improvement in your skin until you’ve consistently used the products for at least 12 weeks, so you might as well save the money to get the full first experience and results!
So, whether you’re new to skincare or you’re an eye cream veteran and you’re looking to treat fine lines around your eyes or dark circles under them, Geologie has treatments for you! Give it the full 3 months and we can guarantee you’ll hear much less “you look tired” and much more “what’s your routine??”.
Click the link below to get 70% off your purchase of Geologie’s Eye Cream!
Geologie FAQs: what to know before getting started
To make sure Geologie is the right fit for you, here are some frequently asked questions:
Geologie eye creams can be used morning and night. Apply a small amount to the area around your eyes and gently massage it in until it’s fully absorbed.
Results vary from person to person, but you should start seeing a difference after a few weeks of regular use.
Geologie offers a hassle-free cancellation policy. You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account and going to the ‘My Subscriptions’ page. From there, you’ll be able to cancel or modify your subscription as needed.
Geologie offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of receipt.
Have you or someone you know tried Geologie’s eye creams to treat wrinkles or dark circles? We’d love to hear about your experience and results in the comments below!
Discover more innovative skincare startups
Home › Hair Care › Geologie Co-Wash Reviews Rating: 4.7 / 5 ★★★★★ 4.7/5 Most people use shampoo for their entire lives without ever questioning
Home › Skincare › Musely vs Curology vs Apostrophe There are many prescription skincare platforms to choose from these days, and it can be difficult
Home › Skincare › How To Get Spironolactone Online Spironolactone – sometimes called “spiro” for short – has been a miracle drug for many suffering
Home › Skincare › Geologie for acne review Rating: 4.6/5 ★★★★★ 4.6/5 Do you suffer from acne or another skin disorder? If so, you know
Home › Skincare › Musely Spot Cream Reviews Medically reviewed by: Onyinye Elizabeth Mbata, MD Rating: 4.6 / 5 ★★★★★ 4.6/5 Having a clear, consistent
Home › Skincare › SolaWave vs NuFace vs ZIIP Anyone who prioritizes performance over pampering is likely familiar with the face-firming results of a microcurrent