Home › Nutrition › Rasa Reviews Rating: 4.7 / 5 4.7/5 Upgrade your morning ritual with this clinical herbalist-formulated coffee alternative designed to deliver
Consumers (like us!) were embracing D2C products before the COVID crisis – but now, everything has changed. More than ever before, people are looking to do online what they used to do in IRL, and the changes to the way we shop have been profound.
A new crop of brands have emerged to help fill the gap. Digital first companies are letting us visit the doctor without leaving our couch, putting the gym right into our living room and reducing the cost (and waste) in our refrigerator. But with all these new, online players comes a lot of slick marketing. Cutting through the clutter to find products and services you can trust has never been harder.
That’s why we started Fin vs Fin – to find and review the best of the best D2C products. We’ve written about and reviewed some pretty crazy products, and have found some that have totally changed our lives in the process.
We hope our reviews give you the confidence to try something new. Check out our latest reviews below!
Recent Product Reviews
Home › Mental Health › Cerebral vs Talkspace Anxiety, stress, and depression – thankfully, it’s no longer taboo to discuss these prevalent mental health concerns.
Home › Hair Loss › Hims UK Reviews Rating: 4.5 / 5 4.5/5 With each hair that falls to the ground, it brings you
Home › Hair Loss › Hair Loss Test at Home Review It’s tough for anyone to start losing their hair. Even though hair loss is
Home › Home Goods › Herman Miller Aeron Chair Review Rating: 4.7 / 5 4.7/5 If you’re looking for a more ergonomic home office
Home › Hair Loss › KeepItAnchored Reviews Rating: 4.4 / 5 4.4/5 You’ve probably heard of hair loss regrowth products, but what about hair
Home › Dental › Bristle Health Oral Microbiome Test Reviews Medically reviewed by: Dr. Jordan Weber DDS Rating: 4.6 / 5 4.6/5 There are
Home › Nutrition › Good Eggs Reviews Medically Reviewed by: Melissa Mitri, MS, RD Rating: 3.8 / 5 3.8/5 Does keeping your pantry stocked
Home › Mental Health › Klarity For ADHD Reviews Have you struggled to find an in-person doctor to diagnose Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)? Has
Home › Mental Health › Minded Reviews Rating: 4.5/5 4.5/5 Despite the marvels of modern technology, quality mental health care remains surprisingly hard to
Home › Hair Loss › Strut Health Reviews Medically reviewed by: Dr. Steve Kim, M.D. Rating: 4.7 / 5 4.7/5 The American Hair Loss
Home › Hair Loss › Keeps Pomade Review Medically reviewed by: Dr. Steve Kim, M.D. Rating: 4.9 / 5 5/5 Pomade is one of
Home › Mental Health › Brightside Health vs Cerebral Review 40 million adults in the US suffer from anxiety disorders, now considered the most common
Home › Fertility › Natural Cycles vs Daysy vs Ava Medically reviewed by: Dr. Steve Kim, M.D. For a long time, fertility has been an
Home › Hair Loss › Dermatologists For Hair loss Reviews Medically reviewed by: Dr. Steve Kim, M.D. If you’re experiencing hair loss and wondering about
Home › Fertility › Ro Sperm At Home Male Fertility Kit Reviews Medically reviewed by: Dr. Steve Kim, M.D. One in every eight couples is
Home › Pets › Basepaws DNA Testing Kit Review 4.5 / 5 from 1008 reviews on Amazon 4.5/5 Lots of people view their pets
Home › Hair › Formulate Shampoo Review No one wants to waste time trying a thousand different shampoos. Like, hey, this one has nice packaging
If you’re looking for somewhere to start with our D2C shopping, we’ve laid out some of our favorite products below:
- If you like fitness tracking, then the D2C revolution has been good to you. One of our favorites is Whoop, a connected wrist band that helps you monitor your sleep, workouts and more.
- Staying on the fitness vibe, the home gym movement is here to say. Obviously, Peloton is the biggest name in the space, but we’re very into Mirror and Tempo (and a few related brands) that offer an “in gym” instructor experience form your house.
- If you’re going to stay fit, you need to eat healthy. Of course, ordering DoorDash from the local pizza place has become incredibly popular, but that’s not going to get you the fresh veggies you really need. We’ve enjoyed trying out the ugly produce delivery services like Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods. We think they are saving us money, and they are also reducing food waste. Also, who doesn’t love funny shaped carrots and zucchini?
- There are so many telemedicine companies that we’ve created an entire section of the site just to review them. Visit our D2C Telemedicine Review page to learn (and see) more.
- Speaking of innovation that helps our bodies, we can’t believe that it took a pandemic to make women focused products grow like crazy. One of the surprise, breakout “femtech” products of 2020 and 2021 were by Modibodi and Ruby Love. Visit our review to learn more.