Last updated on September 24th, 2021 at 09:10 pm Home › Nutrition › Viome vs Thryve vs Everlywell A popular new trend in the health
Last updated on July 30th, 2021 at 12:37 pm
Consumers (like us!) were embracing D2C products before the COVID crisis – but now, everything has changed. More than ever before, people are looking to do online what they used to do in IRL, and the changes to the way we shop have been profound.
A new crop of brands have emerged to help fill the gap. Digital first companies are letting us visit the doctor without leaving our couch, putting the gym right into our living room and reducing the cost (and waste) in our refrigerator. But with all these new, online players comes a lot of slick marketing. Cutting through the clutter to find products and services you can trust has never been harder.
That’s why we started Fin vs Fin – to find and review the best of the best D2C products. We’ve written about and reviewed some pretty crazy products, and have found some that have totally changed our lives in the process.
We hope our reviews give you the confidence to try something new. Check out our latest reviews below!
Last updated on September 10th, 2021 at 04:06 pm Home › Hair Loss › Numan vs Manual vs Freshman vs Sons In the last few
Last updated on July 15th, 2021 at 06:00 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Geologie Review In this article, we’ll review Geologie’s personalized skincare for
Last updated on August 17th, 2021 at 06:09 am Home › Reviews › Article vs Joybird vs Interior Define vs Apt2b If you just moved
Last updated on July 9th, 2021 at 10:44 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Brightside Review In this article, we will review Brightside and their
Last updated on June 15th, 2021 at 06:11 pm Home › Wellness Reviews › Plume vs Folx This product comparison was reviewed by Landon (LJ)
Last updated on August 4th, 2021 at 08:53 pm Home › Mental Health Reviews › Adderall vs Nootropics In this article we’ll compare common treatments
Last updated on June 28th, 2021 at 11:05 pm Home › Pet Care Reviews › Eusoh – Is It the Best Alternative to Pet Insurance?
Last updated on August 10th, 2021 at 05:27 pm Home › Pet Care Reviews › Free Dog Sitters Most of the time, you cannot
Last updated on May 20th, 2021 at 05:41 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Lover vs Coral vs Dipsea vs Ferly Relationships require work, and
Last updated on August 17th, 2021 at 06:01 pm Home › Pet Care › Chippin Dog Food Review Within these past few years, we have
Last updated on July 4th, 2021 at 07:26 am Home › Wellness Reviews › Safeway delivery review Tired of going to the store to get
Last updated on September 24th, 2021 at 06:38 pm Home › Hair Loss › Best Topical Finasteride You may already have heard of – or
If you’re looking for somewhere to start with our D2C shopping, we’ve laid out some of our favorite products below:
- If you like fitness tracking, then the D2C revolution has been good to you. One of our favorites is Whoop, a connected wrist band that helps you monitor your sleep, workouts and more.
- Staying on the fitness vibe, the home gym movement is here to say. Obviously, Peloton is the biggest name in the space, but we’re very into Mirror and Tempo (and a few related brands) that offer an “in gym” instructor experience form your house.
- If you’re going to stay fit, you need to eat healthy. Of course, ordering DoorDash from the local pizza place has become incredibly popular, but that’s not going to get you the fresh veggies you really need. We’ve enjoyed trying out the ugly produce delivery services like Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods. We think they are saving us money, and they are also reducing food waste. Also, who doesn’t love funny shaped carrots and zucchini?
- There are so many telemedicine companies that we’ve created an entire section of the site just to review them. Visit our D2C Telemedicine Review page to learn (and see) more.
- Speaking of innovation that helps our bodies, we can’t believe that it took a pandemic to make women focused products grow like crazy. One of the surprise, breakout “femtech” products of 2020 and 2021 were by Modibodi and Ruby Love. Visit our review to learn more.